Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our Website, fill out a contact form, sign up for our services, or interact with our Website in any other way. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- IP address
- Browser information
Usage data, such as pages visited and time spent on the Website
How We Use Your Information
- We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information and services requested by you
- To improve our Website and customize your experience
- To send you promotional emails, newsletters, and other communications related to our services
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To protect the security and integrity of our Website
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
How We Share Your Information
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, email communication, and customer support.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government investigation.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, partnership or sale of all or a portion of our services/assets, your personal information may be transferred to the new partner/owner as part of the transaction/ arrangement.
- Consent: We may share your personal information with third parties with your consent, which may be obtained through your use of our Website or through other means.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of these websites to understand their data collection, use, and disclosure practices.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com immediately so that we can remove the information from our records.
You have the right to access, update, and delete the personal information we hold about you. You may also have the right to restrict or object to certain processing of your personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we can remove the information from our records.
Eye on Ivy Email: email@example.com
We will do our best to respond to your inquiries in a timely manner.